Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Summer Dreamin'


As we enter into the month of June, I can't help but love the feeling of Summer taking over. Although Summer doesn't officially begin until the end of the month, it sure is starting to feel like it! The days are warmer, the sun is out longer, and after weeks of not feeling myself it serves as a chance at a new beginning. So this season, in between the big things we're looking forward to (one year anniversary and vacation to California), I've set a few goals for myself...


READ the Bible more
EAT more fruits
COOK new recipes
LEARN to make delicious summery drinks
DINE out in our balcony at least once a week
HAVE picnics
SPEND more quality time // less money
EXERCISE daily
ENJOY the simple things
GO to the beach on free days
BUY a decent camera
WATCH the sunset
CELEBRATE life // milestones


I'm sure I'll come up with more along the way, but this should be a good start. I can't believe this will be our second Summer together as a married couple. I also can't believe it will be our last Summer together as a family of two. So here's to enjoying the seasons in life... Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment